Sunday, 11 December 2016

Hey Chick !!! Sneak Peak Sale -a-bration Stampin Up!

Hello There,

While Christmas is in full swing, I thought I would share a little of whats to come in the New Year, we have yet again some fabuous Free Products (free with EVERY £45 spent in the S.U. Catalogues) in the Sale-a-bration booklet, and they will be avavilable to order fromt he 4th of Jan 2017,til end of March or until stocks last and I feel that the two I am sharing today will be HOT, HOT, HOT!!

I am loving all the demo sneak Peaks of the Hey Chick, and today we had a Team Christmas party, we all did a swap for each of us to make, and here is mine,  The layout was cased form the new Spring catty,  I just loved the colour ways, .. Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay(Sequins) Basic Black and Whisper White, the DSP is from the Neutrals Paper Stack ...  The sentiments are from Tasty Trucks!!





I also stamped inside , Just loving how the sentiment co ordinate with each other, it makes me giggle...

A close up of the Chicks to which I used the masking technique...

How fun are these Quirky Stamps!!

If you wish to purchase your Stampin Up goodies through me , Please be sure to use the current months Hostess Club Code  up on the right hand side bar,so I can send you a product thank you gift!! Last months hostess Code club received a choice of Fabulous Flora or Time of the Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace