Saturday, 17 December 2016

Christmas Pines and Pine Bough Stampin up ! May your Christmas Sparkle with Joy and Happiness!

"May your Christmas Sparkle with Joy and Happiness!" 

What a beautiful sentiment to put on your handmade Christmas Cards and indeed Handmade Packaging!

This is one of 8 Sentiments in the Christmas Pine Set of which has 22 stamp images in, I used this Set with the Die Set that co ordinates with it, as well as a co ordinating Embossing Folder called Pine Bough Textured.

I went for a yearly get together with some friends and we always make a little treat gift to hand out, and this year I purchased a fabulous slab of exquisite Chocolate from Aldi no less, the packaging is just like Fortnum & Mason pretty packaging in itself, But I wanted to pimp it up a bit,  To be fair I would not have used the colours I did but I was governed by the Chocolate Dressing and I think they turned out rather nice..





The colourways are Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Gold....   I made a box and matching card and added some embellishments I picked up from Sainsbury, I came across some rather cute Wooden  Reindeers painted in white and some wooden Snowflakes, got my tiny little white bells from a Christmas Heart decoration I just snipped the white and pulled them off.

To make the box I cut a piece of Bermuda Bay 6 1/4 inches x 9 1/2  inches and scored on all side at 3/4 inch,   for the lid  in Whisper White the same but added 1/16th of an inch making it 9 1/2 plus 1/16th x  61/4  plus 1/16th and again scored at 3/4 inch on all sides, so that I could see some Bermuda bay , before cutting to the score lines to make tabs  I trimmed 1/8th off all round.
For Centimetres I would cut bermuda Bay at 16 x 24cm, for the lid 16.3 x 24.3 and score all round at 2cm.

Hope you like as much as I do!










2 comments:

  1. Certainly do like......a LOT! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of the lucky ladies to receive this card and gift - beautiful. Thank you Kimmie x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace