Monday, 1 February 2016

You are totally awesome, Grateful Bunch Stamp set Stampin' Up

This year I am going to be stepping up my business as I would just LOVE to earn one Stampin' Up Incentive Trip, The trip for this Stampin year to earn is to Phuket.

 I would never be able to afford to go there ever, and to be pampered for four days would just be AMAZEBALLS wouldn't it.  My team are totally Awesome and I would like to welcome more,  So if your interested in coming abroad the Stampin Up Train, please let me know, I would just love to have you on board my carriage!!

We have an amazing offer on our Starter kit until 31st March, you get a whopping £160 worth of products of your choice for  just £99….. plus catalogues to share amongst your friends.

I aslo aim to be more active on my blog, I love to Create and Share, and today I share cards that I have cased from the Stampin' Up Stampin Success magazine that all demos receive whether they are Business or hobbyist Demo's we all get treated the same, I love that!!

Anyway, when I case this particular design, I took away an element on the original and then added, and extra element I thought it needed which was the flower in the right hand lower corner,  I think they are quite Striking, …







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace