Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Stampin' Up, What I Love…….

Hello There,

Today's Title is very apt!!   What I Love,  Stampin' Up that's what I love,  Free stuff that's what I love, Friendships, That's what I love,    Creating that's what I love !!

And today's Creation I am entering into the CAS Challenge, HERE

Challenge #158 - Sketch


It's a sketch Challenge this week, and boy did I struggle, in more ways than one, I was having a Kerfuffle with the glue, it was going everywhere, My head was hurting as to what to create with the sketch.
 I have to say not a lot of LOVE was going on when I was making it,  But you know what , I set myself a challenge to blog everyday and I need to share creations with you, Sooo I pulled me Big Girl Pants up and just got on with it,

Do I love what I made, nope, but we can't have it all ways can we, a Challenge is a Challenge and I did me best!!

Free stuff, yes I used two Stamp sets that I got free  What I Love and Hello which is a limited time one only available until the 15th Feb,  For every  £45  spent, a Freebie I got, well I had to,  too much on me wish list, and Sale a Bration won't be around forever!! Would you like to earn Free Stuff? Ask me how……..



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



5 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honey yellow looks great paired with the grey. I love the little punched flowers with their rhinestone accents! Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't inked up the flowers from this set yet (only the sentiments), I think you're inspiring me to do so - thanks for that. Thanks also for joining us at CC&S this week, hope to see you back this coming week for another challenge. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like how you have used the sketch and your perspective here. I agree, great colours too. Thanks for playing at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace