Thursday, 18 February 2016

Stampin' Up! Rose Wonder Bundle #tgifc42-Sketch Challenge.

Hello There,

I have a quick card today to enter into the TGIF Challenge blog HERE,

The Challenge this week is a sketch,

#tgifc42-Sketch


 The card didn't come out quite like I wanted it to, and when I finished I felt it was missing that little something, so I added some Rhinestone and a wink of Stella Clear to give it a bit of shimmer….




You may be able to see the shimmer here, it's fairly shimmery in real life!!



Please do pop back tomorrow for another Challenge card….



1 comment:

  1. I would never have thought that paper was just Kradt with Wink of Stella! I love it! Thank-you for playing along with the TGIF Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace