Monday, 22 February 2016

Going Global in more ways than one!!

Hello There,

It's Monday and Monday always brings a new Challenge over at Global Design Projects Challenge Blog,  HERE Challenge #024

Today the them is CASE  the Designer, I am pleased to see that the said Designer is my Fabbie Friend Michelle Last, I love this Elegant Lady….

Look at that Gorgeous Card, So in keeping with the shaker style as well as the layout, I too have made a shaker card.

My case is using the Going Global suite from Stampin Up, I am doing a class on this suite this week, and it was still sitting on my desk, so it seemed fitting to use this on my entry!!



A close up of the Shaker part!


Thank you for popping by,   xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Clever way to combine Going Global and a shaker card. The stars are so much fun. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card! Thank you for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Kim! So many stars - what a wonderful combination of this suite with the Stars Framelits and Michelle's sketch! Thanks you so much for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer Challenge at Global Design Project - I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your shaker card Kim, they are so much fun to make. I am so pleased you joined us this week, thanks for the great CASE xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see a shaker created using the star sequins Kim, and your's is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace