Tuesday, 2 February 2016

21 Again,…. Number of years Stampin' Up!

Hello There,

I have a a gift set to share with you today but before I do , I wanted to share an event I did today.

Today I had my very first Card and a Cuppa event,  held in Finches Cafe & Bakery in Orpington High Street,  I met some lovely ladies who really enjoyed themselves, and are looking forward to the next session, These sessions are £5 and  for that price you get to have a drink of your choice and make a beautiful card to take home,..  These sessions are great for all abilities … they are held once a month, on the first Monday of the month, I would love for you come along and craft with me,…  Here is a photo after I set up,



Today I am sharing a Gift set, to celebrate a milestone birthday.

 I used the negative cut out from THIS card,  So in keeping with the colour scheme I set about making the card and a co ordinating box to hold some chocolate, The box was made using the same measures as the Santa Pants I did just before Christmas,   I used two sets, the Timeless Textures, and the stamp set Number of Years, I must need to go to spec savers today, I just noticed that the sequins are all in silver and the Sequin ribbon is in Gold, .. Ack!!





Cheerio for today, see you tomorrow, I hope, xxx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog














2 comments:

  1. wow Kim I wish I could pop in for a cuppa and card! fabulous milestone set too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your display looked great and I love your '21' projects. I wish I was 21 again lol. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace