Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Suite Sayings Thanks meets Number of years Stampin' Up


Hello There,

I was having a little play with the Number of Years, it makes for a very pretty Thank you card.

I started with the notelet cards stamped the flowers in , Wild Wasabi, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss, then I was stumped, I didn't like it at all, so I cut it in half punched a circle , inked up thanks from one of the stamps in Suite Saying, masking off the bottom part before inking up, tied a piece of co ordinating ribbon around it,  felt something was missing so stamped the bottom …







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace