Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Timeless Textures Spring/Summer Stampin Up Catalogue Sneak Peak

Hello There,

Are you all set for Christmas,  My where oh where has December gone, I keep saying it, I feel it has been whipped from underneath me feet!!

Well today I have had my first play with my Stampin Up Spring/Summer pre order goodies, I had the Black and Gold Embossing Powder on my table from the last project so went with that, I knew I wanted to use my favourite set of the whole catty, Timeless Textures, I also used the Large Number Die Set that has a fabulous Co ordinating Stamp Set , Lordy you are all in for a treat thats for sure…

Anyway I was playing to make a card for the up coming Stampin Creative Blog Hop on Boxing Day, so please if your all Christmas out by then do pop back and have a gander at what we have all made with our Pre Orders ……

Merry Christmas to you all,   Looking forward to 2016, I have my goal already, I wish to earn the Stampin Up Incentive trip, and I am working very hard to try and achieve this ….


1 comment:

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace