Thursday, 10 December 2015

Star Box with Stampin Up' Wooden Snowflake Elements for Molton Brown gift

Hello There

It's that time of year where you frantically make gift goodies for Friends and Family, ( Gee where has the time gone!!)   Lots of ideas buzz about in your mind, lots to be inspired by on the internet and then I was inspired by one of my team members Elaine Kerr, I loved it and wanted to make one, I decorated it similar to the downline Gifts I made for Stampin Up' s Onstage event in Brussels…..

There are many Star box Tutorials around the place, but none the size I wanted , Oh my nearly Two hours I was faffing around trying to get the right measurement, but I was determined to get the size I wanted.

I used splats this time from the beautiful Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set, and the Gorgeous Wooden Snowflake Elements, Oh how I adore these, I painted them with A Wink of Stella Clear  with a Gorgeous sneak peak item from the new upcoming Spring/Summer Catalogue, Prettilicous for sure, you can barely see it from the photos as I couldn't get it to focus,  I blame that on too much sparkle, Ha Ha…..



  

 See the Wink of Stella below



And here is where my inspiration  came from


Thanks for popping by, xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. wow this is amazing Kim!!! LOVE your star boxes!! Xx Erna

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace