Sunday, 22 November 2015

Winter Wonderland with a dash of Snowflakes

Hello There,
Wow It's cold and Winter has arrived in Freezin Fashion, Brrrrr!!!


Today I am sharing one of the Downline team gifts I decorated, 


I happened across some key rings that had Stars dangling covered in crystals, and since our main team name is Stampin Stars, I just loved the idea of these for my team gifts.


 Whilst I loved them  I also wanted to pretty them up with some handmade boxes, I was inspired by my lovely friend Caroline at Crafty Hallett,   and used the construction make up of a book box she made using the Festive Flower builder punch to house a small pretty diary, I took the concept and altered the sizing,  again I hope they all liked it.
   I used Black and Gold  as  the crystals were Champagne and clear wrapped plenty gold ribbon and cord threaded through the wooden snowflakes elements,  I thought they looked stunning I hope you do too…

I just love this Simple Elegant Design, and I hope you do too!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Stunning indeed Kim, both the gift and box, elegant and luxurious xxx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace