Thursday, 23 April 2015

What would you like to see Wednesday, with Stampin up UK Petal Potpourri

Hello there,  Yes I am a bit late with this one, didn't quite get it finished in time, but it's here now, ...

Today the suggestion was to make a 3D item,   and I knew just what I wanted to make,  a fellow demo Elaine Jackson AKA Papercraft button,  made a fabulous handbag HERE and showed it on video too, this lady is a lady after my own heart, talks like me, a little bit of a rebel and loves her dog too!! Pop over to her blog you wont be disappointed ......

I have used Daffodil Delight seam binding which is now in the retired list half price.... Arrghhhh just after I bought it...  I am sorry but I have used that gorgeous irresistibly yours DSP from sale a bration I have loads of it left, trying to use it up rather than  let it gather dust it's far too lovely for that....





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace