Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Sending wishes your way with Stampin Up Painted Petals Stamp Set.......

Hello there,

It's been a real whirlwind of a start to a new year for me, i have been to America with some fellow Demo's albeit for four days, but WOW what a fabulous four days it was too, in Orlando Florida, I had the most amazing time, we did the last ever Leadership event, and did things I would never have done,   anyway it has inspired me to Create more therefore blog more!

Here I am with the girls I shared my expierence with Caroline, Cayleigh and Fiona although we were missing Jan here as we were at the mangers reception and exclusive treat in Disney..

Today I would like to share a card that was inspired by something my fellow Stampin Up team mate Esther had commented on , on our  team facebook group,  Esther entered and came top 3 in the CAS challenge blog, visit Esther's blog HERE,  

Whilst I am too late to join the CAS Challenge HERE , I loved the colour challenge so thought I would have a go myself,  I am in love with the Painted Petals Stamp set, and because myself and my friend Lesley Lendon are planning an all dayer event together using this set, I had it to hand, I am a tad in love with Sahara sand colour too, so hey i just had to have a go, ...  The sending wishes your way is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set..

So without further ado, here is the colour challenge and my cards,...







Amazing offers in store a FREE item for every £45 spent, check out my online store, .......  don't forget to check out the weekly deals whilst your there, ....

1 comment:

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace