Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Celebrate with Balloon Bash

Today I inked up my free stamp set Balloon Bash I got in  Orlando for the Stampin Up Leadership,  I am joining in the CC&S Blog Challenge ±111 HERE this weeks challenge is a sketch, I have to say I found it pretty challenging, but then that's what it's all about isn't it.

The colours I used were Bermuda bay and Crushed curry, the matching ribbon and button is a free product from the Stampin Up  sale a bration collection , I did a little masking with the candles, a very simple card that makes a colour impact I think.... I flipped the sketch on it's head and layered up the sentiment...

5 comments:

  1. Great colour choices. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of our sketch Kim. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheery colors are great for a birthday card. Thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&S! :) Come back and join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, I think it looks amazing. The colours work great and I'm so happy that our sketch inspired you. Thanks for playing at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace