Saturday, 28 September 2013

My Digital Studio... (MDS)

Well MDS (My Digital Studio) is well and truly here, I don't know about you but I am very software shy!!   I can do something well enough when shown, but I don't have the patience to spend too much time over things, nor do I have the time if truth be known!!

I needed some flyers for a Big London Show I was promoting Stampin Up with Stephanie-Emma and Natalie, and I wanted to advertise some of my upcoming classes, I decided to get to it and use MDS to help me get them out there, ...

Now I could have gone for the FREE version BUT for only £13.95 it kinda makes sense to get the full version, I love that it has retired images on there and so some of my favourites I can still use and show and if you like them and missed them first time round you can get them again...

I won't lie this flyer took me 3 days in all to get just as I wanted it, obviously I didn't spend 24hrs on it but a fair amount of time spread over 3 days....
 
I thought it showed a fair amount of products on their, embellishments, shadow stamping, layering, DSP,   ...  You can purchase MDS through my online shop and download it straight away!!
 
Now I have  a great all dayer on the 26th Oct as you can see on the flyer, we will be making a Christmas Banner, a box for it to go in and some Christmas Cards, the fee includes a goody bag of products you will use on the day and there will be more than enough left over to take home with you and make more!!  Also includes a light lunch and refreshments throughout the day..
It's not a good picture, you can't see the glitterati that's going on, it really is stunning,   The day is £35 and a 50% deposit is needed to secure your spot.
Just email me @ simplyfairies@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace