Tuesday, 17 July 2012

A Reason to Smile ...........

Still in the Triple time stamping mode and entering the challenge blog Dynamic Duo's with the challenge colours being Baja Breeze and Pirouette Pink, I decide to incorporate a fun fold in the way of an Easel card..   What's that stamp set I here you say well its a new one coming up VERY soon, Beautiful two step one, called A reason to smile ,  the sentiment is from the Apothecary Stamp set...


Let's hope I have a reason to smile today and that my car's very recently fixed alternator is just having a hissy fit and it's not the computer board, as I don't want it eating my pennies up as I have a massive wish list for the pre order on the 15th ....

Mmmmm not the best of photo's will have to do some more.....
Well I hope you like it!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card...love the colours and the triple time stamping looks fabulous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I love the fold!! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love easel cards so you have won me over with this pretty creation. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your use of the colors!! That pop of pink amongst all that beautiful blue is charming! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace