Saturday, 7 July 2012

Just like a Tea pot!!

Before I continue I want to let you know that there are some spaces left on my class at Crafts u love next Saturday at the Birthday Bash, I have a little sneak peak for you!!  Why don't you pop along you won't be disappointed....


Where's the Tea pot I hear you say!!, Well  my friends will tell you I am the Tea pot, I luv a cuppa and expect one where ever I roam!!   So the Tea Shoppe stamp set at Stampin up is right up my street...  And I just loved the design and colours of the one I did the other day, and today I wanted to make a card for a lovely blogger who visits my blog and always leaves a comment come what may!!  So I cased myself,   I wanted to thank her for taking the time to leave them, and show how much I appreciate this I shan't say who as it's a surprise and there's a little stash accompanying it....



Do pop back tomorrow for another  creation

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely stamp set, and I adore the way you used the wee cups.

    Love Teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace