Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Everything Eleanor

Over at the Simply Stampin Challenge Blog run by some fellow demo's they have a colour challenge, Rose Red, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and very vanilla.....

Mmmmmm!!!  I  thought now what can I create,  and there it was born CREATE sentiment in the Creative Elements set was the inspiration for my Picture frame...  Couple with Everything Eleanor they make a simply stunning creation...  I purchased the box frame a while back, it was untreated pine, so I scraped my Crumb cake across the wood to distress it, I might use my whisper white ink pad too I think....  I am starting to create items for the up and coming ICHF Craft show at Bluewater from the 6th Sept 2012 and this was the perfect combination...

I hope you like it as much as I do, why not pop the date in your diary and come and see it in the flesh!!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet framed image! Everything Eleanor is my favourite!! The antique brad sets this off perfectly! Thanks for joining in the SSC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation! GORGEOUS use of the set--LOVE the label layered with all the ribbons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantasic project - it would look great up on my craft room wall! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Simply Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, what a great idea to place it in a frame! I love how you distressed the frame with Crumb Cake ink - I reckon some white on there would look great too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I hope you play along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh this is just lovely!

    hugs
    Teen x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace