Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Creative Elements...........

How funny that the weather has changed, soooo hot outside and beautiful wild poppy's that  are growing in my garden are bouncing around in the wind, and I am about to share with you a Christmas card !!

I used the beautiful and sometimes overlooked in the catty stamp set Creative Elements to create this 10cm square card front, Whenever I make a Christmas card I seem to reach for the Crumb cake!!    I stamped the flourish from the Creative Elements set all over the main part using Soft Suede, I used Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and very Vanilla colour Scheme, I do love this mix.....  The sentiment is from one of my fave Christmas sets Contempo Christmas ......
I also used the Sizzix labels set as well as the Decorative label punch......  Taffetta ribbon too!

I made several of this design for an In love with stamping demo christmas club swap, I love to swap the ideas you get back are amazing there really is some very talented people out there...  Can't wait to see who was in my group and what I will get back...

The set is not a Christmas set at all but just shows you that you can take one set and do a multitude of designs with it.......
                                                                  Have a good day everyone!!

3 comments:

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace