Saturday, 21 April 2012

When is a cupcake not a cupcake???

Why When its a handbag of course!!! I have seen loads of these type of designs on the net and loved them, so I thought at the allday event, I would share with the girls, and of course I had to bling them up, I hear my ladies groan when I use the rhinestones, I just love them and can't get enough of them and am very generous with them on my cards including my class cards, I hear the girls say oh I am not using that many there too lovely!! I have used the Boho Blossoms punch for the clasp, Cupcake builder punch for the bag, again I have used the Naturals Ivory cardstock, with Pool Party, sab papers, 1 3/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Modern Label, word window, Dotted Scallop ribbon border punch, and that fabulous ruffled ribbon!

1 comment:

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace