Monday, 9 April 2012

Sail away with me Honey!!

Hello all, its been the longest time hasn't it!! Well apologies my life has been a bit cahotic to say the least at the mo!! I feel that I am chasing me tail wherever I go....

First up though I would like to say huge thanks to Angie for giving my blog a makeover, I think its beautiful, If you want a make over Angies contact details are on the side bar, I highly recommend Angie she is very fair in price, personally I don't think she charges enough for such talent!!

Right onto some creations, I have cased a card here amoungst this lot, the lovely Lee Ann Greff, I love our mens bits here at Stampin up, making cards for men is such a drag, a drag in as what can we make thats not sports related or for one that doesnt have any hobbies other than watching telly!!

I used the sail away single stamp for these cards, I also love the colourways that I used. So striking the colours are, eye catching I think.. I have used Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Really Rust I was sbout to say, but it's not it's Cujan Craze... Can you spy a little something NOT in our current catty's!!

I will be selling kits for these cards if anyone is interested, there will be enough to make 5 of each.......

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, hope you found your tail!! Love the cards Kimmie; can't resist it - glad you like the men's "bits" at SU :-)x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace