Saturday, 29 January 2011

Style Beautiful........

Over at ILWS some Stampin up demo's got together and did a catalogue inspired card swap, I did a straight case, which most of us did, I chose the card on page 63 using the Style beautiful stamp set, and this set really is Beautifully stylish so has been very aptly named... I did try to sew the thread down the side but my new Baby sewing machine just would not play ball, infact spat its dummy right out, so I gave up... I got such beautiful cards and a paper bird back am so glad that I joined in in this swap, they will go down a treat at my workshops I am sure!

I stamped the butterfly with one of the stamps in River Rock,....
Sorry about the rubbish photos, not sure whats happening there at the mo!





I used all Stampin up products.
The following were used:
Stamp set: Style Beautiful Clear mount
Card Stock: River Rock,Very Vanilla, Cujan Craze.
Ink Pads: River Rock, Versamark
Punches: Scallop Sqaure, Butterfly.
Accessories: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls.

A real pretty card don't you think rather beautifully stylish! If you pardon the pun!

4 comments:

  1. this is very pretty! i do like that butterfly.
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh delish, Love the colour combo. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Kim - and I love the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace