Saturday, 22 January 2011

ILWS Sale-a-bration blog hop 2011..... updated..

Welcome to In Love With Stampings Demo blog hop Group, There are 4 groups to this blog hop so thats a fair few inspirational projects to spur you on, To get to me You would have arrived here from Carolyn
and what beautiful projects too don't you think..


On to my project, I have chosen the Bliss set oh what beauty beholds in this set, I am wholly sorry its just for sale-a-bration and not for keeps... Look at theose magnificent Rhinestones have you ever seen anything so sparkly! I have used Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzaz, papers, cardstock and Ink Pads.... I have used some pretties from the retired prettys kit!

I am also entering this into the Color Throwdown Challenge 125 this week, Hope I am in time!

I have altered a jar of beautiful smelling Vanilla tea light candles









To continue the hop you will need to pop over to Kara for some more fabulousness....

The four groups start with
Group 1 Sara

Group 2 Theresa

Group 3 Keren

Group 4 Kirsteen

20 comments:

  1. Thats absolutely gorgeous Kim, what a fabulous present to receive! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely jar - love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yummy, I can almost smell them from here. Very elegant and would make such a lovely gift.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea! Bliss is my favourite stamp set of sale-a-bration. I know I'm gonna keep mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kim, I love it what an elegant gift for someone. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jar is just beautiful- love all the beads too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have decorated this jar. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous way to enhance a gift. Love it! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely gift. It is so simple and elegant and smells good too!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very pretty and elegant! Who wouldn't want to receive this lovely gift! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh love your decorated jar Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty, love the soft colours and rhinestones.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous gift! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely idea! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well lovely jar............

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace