Tuesday, 4 January 2011

For you!

A little creation today, again using the Sweet Summer stamp set, It's the only one I have at the moment, being a demo I did have the chance to purchase a set of each, but having been given some crafting monies by my Very generous class ladies I fully intended to earn them for free, So I patiently waited (and that was hard believe me!) until the 1st to spend my gift and managed to earn the other three sets free!

And I can't wait for them to arrive! I am going to have a whale of a time!

Anyhoos on to my card, a samll 4 x 4 card for a very special friend of mine who had an op on new years eve, I just wanted her to know that I was thinking of her...

I used marker pens to colour, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Saraha Sand. Basic phrases sentiment again, and Greenhouse Gala papers.... oh and of cousrfe that bling!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie little card! Hope you're feeling better now. S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so pretty!!
    Am sure it will cheer your mate up.
    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace