Saturday, 8 January 2011

Butterfly Prints...

Hello All I hope no one is suffering too much from this rotten flu! I can't wait for Butterfly weather to arrive can you!

Every year I get two white butterflies that bounce around outside my french doors they are truly beautiful and always white!

Today's creations are using the new Butterly prints set, a real bargain it is too and comes in both Wood mounted and Clear mount,, I have coupled this set with the cute and curly greetings and the Sale-a-bration set So Happy for you!

The papers are from the in colour and neutrals Paper stacks, and various SU punches were used too!

The first card is a case from one I saw on Mary Fish's blog!


Just simple but pretty cards don't you think!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. YUMMY colours !! I love them both but I particularly like the second one, love the novel see through strip. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards, Kim! Esp love the second one, love how the butterflies are holding it together - reminds me of Liz Hurley's famous safety pin dress! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim

    Gorgeous card :) Ive a little surprise for you over on my blog :)

    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimmie,
    hope you feeling better we've had it here too x
    loverly flutterby cards
    get yourself over to country heart and home!!! lucky you!!
    hugs
    suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace