Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Baroque Tidings.......



Hello and welcome to my 8th day of Christmas Creations, Hope you are enjoying it...

Todays creations are a card I made for my training and convention swaps, using a fabulous all year round stamp set from Stampin up called Baroque Motifs, I just adore this set, I used the rock n roll technique on the flower using Tangerine Tango and edged with Cherry Cobbler ink pads. Fantastic colour combination dont you think!
I adore this set, the box was one I saw in a BHS store housing hot chocolate and other yummies and i thought wow what a fab gift package that wouldmake, well what a faff of a project it turned out to be, it's triangle in design and real hard to do, phew I was glad once it was finally finished, Nearly balled me eys out when the phone went just as I finished it, coz as I turned round Stamford had it in hs mouth all ready to rip to shreads, see he sees a handmade box, (and yes he knows the difference) and thinks Oohhhheeee chocolatey stuffs in there! Mmmmm norty Stamford....



All supplies Stampin up:
Stamp sets: Baroque Motifs, Contempo Christmas.
Cardstock: Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler,Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla.
Ink Pads: Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler,Tangerine Tango.
Ribbon Real red Satin, Basic Jewels Rhinestone.
Punches: Oval extra large, Scallopped border.

3 comments:

  1. ohh Kim they are all gorgeous I love the colours and your stamping fab hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace