Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Stepping up!

Another step card to show you, I do hope your not getting bored of my steppers!

I used the fab new colourways from Stampin up Soft Suede and Rich razzelberry...

This card I think will suit male or female, I stamped the wine bottle image first then masked and stamped over the wording, I shall get back to you the stamps I used but dont have them to hand have borrowed them out.... I am sure you can get them at craftsulove though....

I used Tim holtz design sizzix die at the front, and stuck a stampin up large brad in the middle, to make this step card I got the instructions from splitcoast stampers.


A simple but very effective card don't you think!

7 comments:

  1. Morning Kim, No I have not got fed up with your stepping up cards. My sister is coming for the weekend and I have to show her how to make one. Love the stamps. Lovely card, will be using that theme of yours as I have the background but not the wine bottle have another different stamp. Big Hugs JO.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Kim - could never get fed up with your inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooow I like this Kim, great for a man card and the colours are fab!

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I likey this. Nice how you've mixed the image and the script. Looks like it's a whole stamp, that's how well they go together.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card! i love the stamp and the colours you have used are perfect!

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace