Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Razzleberry Richness!!

Wow How HOT is it!! I dont know if I am suffering Hayfever but I have had a migraine for 4 days now, and I am mega fed up with it!! I do hope its not to do with the pollen count!! Eewwww!!!

Even so I have still been crafting, I have used ketto and Tilly teacup for my creations today!!

I have used the gorgeous New Stanpin up papers we have to go with the new colours, called Cottage Wall They go well with the Kraft cardstock too!!

I have coloured the images in with copics, I normally use very smooth cardstock when using these colour mediums but thougt I would try a textured one for a change! I used Razzleberry cardstock, and Ink pad,Old Olive ink pad!! And yes Ketto has odd shoes she is called Mismatch!!

Hope you likes!! I made the easel card using blossom nesties, and the sentiments are from the very talented Paula Pascal, I sooo love these designs, the swirl on the easel is also from Paula's sentiment set!!!

6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty!
    I love the colours.

    have you seen this.....

    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641317909

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cards Kim,i love your image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!!! You know I love you style too, so to see you using and liking my stamps makes me happy.
    Paula
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kim,
    what a beautiful couple of cards here my lady!!
    they are scrum - diddly - umptious!!!
    especially like the colours together x
    im so sad elzybells is closing down :(
    hugs
    Suzie Qx
    hope your migraine shifts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim these are gorgeous! i love your easel card... colours are fab too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sugar Lump, it's been a while and who's been a busy bee then!!! Not surprise with all those gorgeous cards you make xxx Take care xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace