Saturday, 26 June 2010

Color Throwdown......

Wow what weather we are having here in the U.K Unbelievably HOT!! Too hot for me I might add..... So I thought in from the Garden and do a card, I just received the most gorgeous Stampin up set, Called Watercolour Trio I have been after since the first day I cklapped me eys on it, I had to have it.... Unfortunately its not in our U.K catty...... Booohoooooo!!

Anyways I lurve The Colour Throwdown blog and even if I dont have time to join in , I always have a mooch!! So talented those guys! This weeks challenge colours are:

I paper pierced the card too as I thought it were lacking something!!....

All items are Stampin up..... I used marker pens for the inking....

5 comments:

  1. ooooh this is all a bit gorgeous Kim! Very very yummy indeed
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice....this is one of my new favorite sets too! Lots of prettiness going on here! Thanks for playing CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Kim- love the subtle colours.
    Hope you are well, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace