Sunday, 27 June 2010

Another Scortcher Day......

Oh my the weather is killing me, is it you!!....... I have another card for you today, When I checked out the Colour Throwdown blog, I went on the wrong day challenge , I loved the colour challenge so I made me card, went to upload it to CT blog and thought Mmmm closed its not sunday yet, lo and behold, I done the wrong one, it was challnge number 82# tee hee....

Here is the colour challenge anyways... These colours go perfectly together don't they..


I used all the same products bar the colours as yeaterdays post!!

2 comments:

  1. oh this is lovely! i would never have put these colours together before, but they are so pretty!


    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace