Friday, 16 April 2010

Vintage Vogue meets Stamp with us!!

As promised my DT efforts for the Stamp with us challenge...

We had a fabbi sketch to inspire us all this week, and another inspiration for me has to be the uber talented Monica Gale, which I based my DT card, on,
The ribbon is black and white and I used SU marker pens to colour it to match.... How cool is that!! All items are Stampin up!!







I blatently cased Monica's stunning gift box for which Monica has kindly shared a tutorial HERE with us all...

So whilst I made the gift box and the DT card, I love the designs and stamps so much I made a pinch box gift box designed by Lauren Meader, I sooo admire her work too!!



Stash used:
Stamps: Vintage vogue, very vintage wheel
Cardstock, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White.
Ink pads and marker pens: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Accessories: Pretties kit, Clips assortments,1 1/42 Grosgrain basic black, Taffeta ribbon, bashful blue...

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kim, love your pinch box :)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Very stylish!

    I too am struggling to find the time at mo it is so frustratingx
    hope you and yours are well
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever, I love love love these!

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all soo scrummy Kim
    hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    Gorgeous creations!
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you coloured the stripey ribbon Kim. That's a great idea. I hadn't thought of alternate colours. Gorgeous.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace