Thursday, 22 April 2010

Colour Throwdown....

Hello All what beautiful but odd weather we are having here in the UK.... Mustn't grumble though at least through the day it were warm....

Any hows I shalt bore you wuth weather talk!! I stumbled across a fabulous challenge blog called Colour Throwdown, I love it the DT inspiration is fabuluos too...

Now my card that I made was for last weeks challenge, and I missed it when i went to load it on to the linky, a new colur throwdown was announced so I made a similar one to the first one, though I do like my first effort much better... this weeks colours are at Colour Throwdown :

And here is my card, Now I didn't have Almost Amesthyst only in a marker pen, and boy didnt it make it hard tofor me not to have that colour!! I am not so pleased with this card, and I think that is why I think it needs Amesthyst card stock in there somewhere.... Below is the first one i made for last weeks challenge!

Now on my cards I have made a fabbi flower from a punch BUT can you tell whoch Stampin up Punch I used!!



I saw this technique on a fellow demos card from ILWS and on her blog she gave a link to the lady who made it , do you think I can find whoit as, I shall enquire and let you know, I found link for how to make this VERY simple to make flower that I think has stunning effects and tommorrow I will link it for you...

Have now found out it's Peg and HERE is Peg's fabulsou card, thanks Peg for the inspiration!!
Last weeks were.....
Stash used: All Stampin up
Stamps:Thankyou Kindly
cardstock: as the colours above in the challenge...
Punches: Five petal flower punch, ????????? punch
Accessories: Paper Pricker, Mat Pack,Linen thread...

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, It was my blog you saw it on www.pegcraftalot.blogspot.com
    Glad you liked it, the link to where I saw it is on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, and a very pretty flower it is, too! I think I know which punch it is, and was surprised when I found out....so now I'll need to check back to see if I am correct! Anyway, thanks for playing again!!! Have fun making those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kim

    Hope u are feeling better and Paul is doing ok, these are great, love the softness of it all. sorry to have missed u at Ali=P.

    Hope to see you soon
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Kim....and that Grey and orange/yellow combo again. Love it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    Yummy cards im guessing its the butterfly punch x
    off to take a peak now!
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are lovely! That flower is outstanding! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really nice - and what a clever idea for making flowers with that punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card and I love the flower you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Both of them! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace