Saturday, 30 January 2010

Thanks so much, with stamp with us!!

Happy Sunday to you all,

Today is going to be the start of a great week, I know it is!! It starts off with the stamp with us challenge which is Thankyou!! I have made a couple of items, first up is a card I have cased of my own from the sale a bration hop, Just changed the stamps, I love the layout and the colours so much!!


Next up is a card I have done for our monthly stamping up training with Natalie and Zoe, Using sale a bration sets again, It was my turn to do the make n take this month, and I soooo love the project I made for the girls to do... We have so much fun, and chatter, chatter, chatter! And fabulous make n takes, and of course fabulous swaps cards that we exchange too!! I think they all enjoyed making the box, it went very quiet at one point where we were all concerntrating, lol.

It's a gift box That the Stampin up Demos from the states made at their, I think convention or leader days as they call them, I got the instructions for this box from Angie Kennedy Juda's blog...

I made this to match the swap card, just changed the sentiment.... I sooo love the happy moments set and its made even more lovely that it's a freebie!! Albeit a limited edition as it is not available for sale or even after the end of feb!! All you need to spend is £45 to get your mitss on it!!




Well I hope you like todays offerings, Ooops I nearly forgot to say that the STAMP WITH US ONLINE CLASSES begin today, see I told you ite were going to be a great start to the week!!

Stash used: ALL STAMPIN UP
Stamp sets:
Pocket silhoutte, happy moments, vintage labels.
Cardstock, Basic grey, mellow moss, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa,Shara Sand, Whisper white, very vanilla.
Ink pads: Versamark, Mellow Moss, close to cocoa, earth elents marker pens
Designer Papers: Jackpot
Embellsihments:
Basic Grey Taffetta Ribbon, silver, gold,Earth elements and rhinestone brads, Eyelet border Punch, 1/2 circle punch, Tags punches, Word Window Punch, matt pack and paper pricker.

8 comments:

  1. Great projects Kim, love the make n' take box!

    I'd almost forgotten that the online classes start today :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kim these are wonderful creations!
    Gorgeous!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creations Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elegant colour combo for the first card. The little choc box looks fab and I have to say I think this version looks better than Stamford's distressed box. Got to credit his creativity though bless him.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Kim and great Chocolate!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creations are great Kim, I love the layout of the top card and I love that giftbox - how cool and great for those little G&B choc bars too. I hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim,
    these are very stylish!!!
    you lot quiet for a minute -as victor meldrew would say I dont believe it! lol x
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are fabulous,i have been looking at my vintage label stamps today and wondering what to do with them...now i know:)


    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace