Thursday, 21 January 2010

Die Cut Heaven.....

Hello All, Oh my isn't it COLD, proper cold here my tootsies are frozen......

Well today I have more Die cut creations to share, Don't they make such fabulously quick cards, I love how you can combine them with Stamps, again, I have used Stampin up Stampa and Accessories with them.....



The one below is a Tiddy 4 inch square card, using the Polka Dot Background Stamp and Ruby Red ink pad from Stampin up






This one below is using a Giant 8 inch Square card, I thought the image suited an Easel card, I am so loving these style cards at the Mo!! Mind you I think every card maker is too!!




Stash List:
Die cut images Lilli of the Valley.
Card Blanks Craftworkcards.

The rest from Stampin Up
Ink Pads: Ruby Red, Craft Whisper White.
Pnches, Eyelet Border, Scallopped Circle, Scallop Border, Circle.
Papers: Designer Saffron
Cardstock,: Kraft, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Ruby Red.
Ribbon, So Saffron (retired),Whisper White Satin,Pretty in Pink Taffetta.
Embellishments: Pearls and Rhinestone brads from the Pretties Kit.

Don't forget if your would like to order any of the Stampin up stash, I am offering FREE SHIPPING During Sale a bration until the end of Feb, whats more for every £45 you spend you get free stamps!! If you spend £90 or more I will give you a free reel of ribbon 1/4 inch Grosgrain Ribbon!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!
    Kim these are so very beautiful!
    I love them all!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, I really love these designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, am loving these cards - just brilliant. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace