Saturday, 5 December 2009

Christmas wishes with Sketch Saturday....



Hello All,
What rotten weather we have today, Are you all ready for christmas, Nope I am not either, I think I will be giving Crimbo a miss this year for sure!!

Anyway enough of me, I decided to join in on a challenge, Something i have not done in a while...

I rather liked the sketch at Sketch Saturday this week and thought why not I am rather pleased with this card, if I may be so bold!!

The stash used will be posted below the card, Hope ya likes...

Just a little info, I know some people are struggling to get onto my blog for a while now, so am thinking of starting a new one in the new year!

But for now I shall leave you with this beauty!

Image by Sally-Ann at digi stamp boutique
Flower and sentiment craftworkcards
Colouring medium Copics
Nellies Frames
The rest by Stampin Up
Cardstock, choclate chip, Whisper white
Designer paper from level 1 hostess pack
Ribbon 5/8" Chocolate chip
earth elements button, Linen Thread

12 comments:

  1. A real Christmassy looking card!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Kim,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun this is just stunning I love that Robin and that border punch is just perfect.
    Hope you are all well sweetie
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh I love it Kimbus! That image is so cute!

    Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so adorable!
    Fabulous card!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a gorgeous card! Love the cheeky robin and your colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining in Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. eine schöne Weihnachtskarte.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya,
    Scrummy card and them nellie frames are fab!
    hope you well
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brill card Kim, really christmassy with the cheekie robin. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, wow the image is a cutie and brilliantly coloured.
    thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw this is gorgeous Kim, what a cute design :)

    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh...I like...I love....I think tis fab - thank you Kimmie...xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace