Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Come join my team of Stampin Fairies!!




To coincide with Stampin' Up!'s participation in the Hobbycrafts show, they are offering new demonstrators 10% off the cost of the Starter Kit from 22 October-13 November! Wooo hoooo!
That’s over £240 worth of stamping and business supplies for only £125--
10 percent off the regular price of £139.
The Starter Kit contains everything you need to get your business off the ground, you get 4 stamp sets, all of which can be changed for other designs, 5 inkpads, 3 lots of cardstock, Stampin Scrub, Pastels, Wheel and Handle, the list goes on and on.

If you come join my Stampin Fairies Team I am offering a free Stamp set of your choice as Gift from me to you....

If you would like to join me and my team please contact me at simplyfairies@yahoo.com..

I will be away at convention from the 5th nov-8thnov, so if you do email , i sha; notbe able to reply until Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    It was so lovely to meet you at convention. Luv jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim
    I seem to have lost you off my following updates so i thought I'd come check to see if all is well.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace