Sunday, 23 August 2009

Sugar and spice with Anyone for Anya!!



Hello again, its time for our first challenge over at Anyone for Anya,....There are some gorgeous Anyas coming out, and youu can get them at DIES TO DIE FOR, Tracey give fabulous customer service and great value for money!!

Our first challenge is Sugar and spice, all things nice!! Well my sugar is of course my Anya, and the spice is my Spiced Cider papers from Stamping up, all things nice is my nestie flower, which I was inspired to make seeing leannes (my fellow DT on Dies to Die for) flowers, I just had to case the idea, I so luv this card, and I sent it to Leanne with belated wishes for her Birthday... The sentiment are rub ons...


I do hope you can join in the fun with us, the team have made stunning creations.... Do pop across for a mooch!

10 comments:

  1. Hi there hunny, this is too gorgeous for words!!!!! I love the colours you have chosen and wow, the flower is AMAZING!!!!!
    Have a great Sunday
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, the flowers have worked really well and match everything perfectly.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Kim,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is so gorgeous!
    Love those colours and your design and detail are wonderful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, what gorgeous colours and a brill card. Love the flower too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just delightful Kim - so stylish!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh now this is gorgeous,beautiful colours and paper and i really like these images...do i NEED some kimmie?....lol


    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours on this card Kim and such a lovely layout too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Kim - great Layout and fabby papers!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card, your flower is fab and I do like Miss Anya's handbag.

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace