Saturday, 16 May 2009

Dare u 2 digi... Lilac and Lemon...



Hi all, sorry for not being around, have been rather poorly all week, with something called Globus!! I have had a felling of an obstruction in my throat for a good few weeks now, and Monday was the last straw, i have not been sleeping much due to the discomfort!! and the stress of it has caused bad excema?? on my left hand index finger... oh a right poorly state I am in... though wednesday was my worse day, i do feel much better now as I have seen another Dr, and he has given me what I need to put it right, so heres hoping itwon't be around for long!!

Anywas enough of me, here the Dare u 2 digi challenge that I should have put up yesterday!! The dare this week is to use Lilac and lemon, I have used Chris' Sweet pea digi, how gorgeous is this design!! you can get it HERE, Chris has some fantastic designs, do visit her blog for soem fabulous inspirations...

I also used Stampin up chalks combined with copics for colouring the flowers, and stampin up card stock almost amythest and so saffron, combined with basic grey paper! and a mini message from craftwork cards,,,,

Please do pop back tommorrow for the SWU challenge, and I have some gorgeous Sally-Ann designs tp show you, also Anyas have arrived at Dies to die for , and they are just stunning!! Must have, so be quick and get ya order in!!

19 comments:

  1. This is really pretty...lovely colours
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh poor you Kim! how horrid! I hope you are ok now?
    I love this card, that digi image is gorgeous & yellow and Lilac go really well don't they!
    Hope to see you soon.
    Have a great, pain free weekend.
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Kim, so sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you are on the mend now, Love your card it's gorgeous hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where you'd got to. Glad you're on the road to recovery.

    Love the card those colours are so bright and cheerful.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim I am so sorry that you had that horrible lurgy!
    Hope the medicine helps you soon!
    Your card is just so beautiful!
    Gorgeous image and such a pretty colour!
    Beautiful design and detail!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous card Kim,l love the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful card kimmie:)

    so relieved you have finally got your health sorted and are getting medication.

    BIG hugs to ya darl:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soz you have been a poorly bunny, take care hun, Heidi xx ps such a beautiful card, love those colours together xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, don;t often think of using yellow. Hope you feel better soon, looking forward to next week..... Hope you had a fab birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is beautiful, and not a colour combo I have used before.
    very pretty.

    Hope you feel better soon
    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly Kim, hope you are feeling 100% again real soon!! Love your card, what a fab image

    Mandy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. `Beautiful` Kim..hope your throat is bettter soon..
    Have a lovely Sunday :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kim,
    I am so sorry to hear that you've been feeling under the weather dear. Hopefully the new meds. will bring everything under control.
    Your card is beautiful...I love the flower!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kim, hope you feeling better. Love the colours on this card,love the card ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorrrrrgeous Kimmie chick xxx I so love those colours. Did you have a great birthday btw? I was thinking of ya. Hope you are well darlin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Hope you get better soon.
    What a trouper still making the card for 'Dare U'. Very elegant. Just love lilac and lemon.
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, so pretty....I love this image...your card is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Very stylish.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! The flowers are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace