Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Easter Blessings....



Well here is my Chickalita card,, I know I have doen two postings today, now don't fall off ya chairs, I have done this one for the Stamp Somethings Challenge which is Easter Somethings this week and thought I better not do what I did with the card earlier on today and miss the challenge all together..lol. I have use free papers from a mag, Easter sentiment from Elzybells Eggstravaganza seniments clear set, and the fabulous Chickalita is from Sally-Anns easter download over at Grab a doodle do you can find it HERE, oh I lurves these babies, and I have more for you over the next few days, I used Stampin up's scallop border punch, fro a decoratives edge down the side, and coloured with copics....
Hope ya likes..

12 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute Kimmie - all so Easter/Spring like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, he's a little cutie, just love the card Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim

    This is so cute! I am also in love with these little chickies. They are such sweeties!

    Love the colors on your card, so fresh and it just screams spring!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous lil' chickarooney Kim, love spring colours too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kim,
    from one spring chick to another love this little chicky dee!!
    Suzie Q
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a little cutie!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card Kim,l love the colours.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scrumptious Kim...fabulous colouring indeedy and I love that paper. The the scallop edge looks very snazzy - gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is so cute - love it hun
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so darn cute! :D

    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little chick, so gorg! Love those free papers, wow what a find! Have a super Easter hun, enjoy all of that choccie! Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card Kim! I adore your image and the DP is so pretty!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace