Thursday, 19 March 2009

Hello Friend....



It's LOTV Challenge time, and we have a fabulous sketch by fabbi Donalda today, I do luv Donaldas sketch, they really challenge you.... I have use Gorjuss image that my dear friend Sue sent me, and would you believe the fabbi Treacle sent me some too, they arrived yesterday, thankyou loads Treacle, I am now surrounded by Gorjussnness and don't it make ya feel Gorjuss too!! The papers I ahve used are Bo bunny again but different colourways this time very bold I think and just as lush, the sentiment used is Stampendous, image coloured in copics and the inspiration for the way i have coloured her comes from my gorjuss gifty Sue gave me...

Hope ya like , don't forget to pop over and see the rest of the teams fabbi creations... do pop back later I have some elzybells challenge cards to show you!!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kim. I have to agree with you the colours are gorgeous. Beautifully coloured image too.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww Kim,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.

    I think that one is my most favourite image of the 6.

    Can't wait for the next set to come out lol not that i've made anything with the first set lol

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! ...love your colours Kim....a gorjuss creation...

    Mmmm...Must do this challenge again...have been a.w.o.l for a while....xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and wonderful papers.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh very beautiful card Kimmie and you have coloured her brilliantly,really love the papers too...gorjuss:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card and image are both very gorgeous! Your coloring and DP are awesome!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace