Thursday, 22 January 2009

Elzybells valentine gift challenge...



This weeks challenge at Elzybells is to make a valentine gift, Well mine is a very simple effort as I have been rushed off me feet the last few days, but I stll think it's gorgeous none the less, I Used the pot from some bazzil wing flowers, nestabilities you have a special place sentiment and the hearts that are stamped on the paper strip around the middle of the jar are from the gorgeous new clear set so sweet, I coloured those with promarkers, added a ribbon and a cupid charm,Then filled the jar with Love hearts, Do check out what Elizabeth and the rest of the Elzybelles have made HERE....

6 comments:

  1. aww this looks fab and a great little gift idea:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is gorgeous hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab Kim, I sat and ate a whole jumbo pack of lovehearts at work this morning, they were as scrummy as your jar :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, I love your little jar and I love the sentiment too. I was lucky to get the same one!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! All these treat projects are making me crave sugar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute.Thanks Kim for sharing.Wish you,family members n all people around the World a Happy Valentine's Day beforehand.

    LOL:)
    Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace