Sunday, 14 December 2008

SCSC Challenge....


Sketch time this week at SCSC, and the fabulous Donna is the host this week, a true sketch is Donna check out her blog HERE wonderful happenings going on over there...

My photo is not a good one, will have to do some more but for now at least you can see what I have made, I used the new Sarah kay which can be purchased from Wendy at Secret Crafter... coloured in promarkers also from Wendy, The patterned paper is imaginiece I think I will double check this can be purchased from Craftsulove... The scallop cut using an SU border punch and the sentiment is a snag'em set I think....
Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card Kim love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Kim, I love the image and colours hope your feeling better now hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim and such pretty colours too, love the way you have coloured your image :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. `Gorgeous` card Kim...Hope you got your pudds done:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comments Kim...it is so exciting but I hope I can follow in your footsteps...I have loved all your articles in the mag..and am look forward to my first commission....albeit a little nervous
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colouring and the colour choice, gorgeous card, Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is pretty Kim! And a great sketch from Donna this week :)

    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace