Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Black, White and a spalsh of Green...



The Chalenge theme for Elzybells this fortnight is Black & White with one other colour, I am late with this I meant to post this a couple of days back and couldn't find me card!!!
Well I know exactly what pape i wanted to use, it is my fave of all time, Bugs in a rug I don't think you can get it anymore, but if anyones knows where I can I would be most grateful....
Anyhows I used flower girl, she is just too pretty ..., Scalloped nesties and circles, Thick and thin grosgrain and white peel off for the sentiment... And promarkers for colouring, Ivory, Vanilla, soft lime and lime green, and sandstone for her hair.... and gorgeous black pearls by papermaina...

Check back later tonight for my card for fridays sketcher.... I lurves this card!!! I think you might too!!!

17 comments:

  1. Lovely colour collection, really fresh hun, the stamp goes really well with the little flowers. Have to get my skates on and do mine, hope your well? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Kim and I love your colouring!
    Justine x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel a song coming on....she's so lovely, she's so lovely...she's so loverrrrrlllleeeeyyyy!

    Mrs W X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kim, love the colours you have used - very striking. Your colouring is to die for, oh how I wish I could give my Elzybells as much justice as you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kim, absolutely love it, what fab dp's :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this card Kim.

    Another fabby creation :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card kim and i love the shading on the colouring

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very striking colour combination, and a pretty card. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim, lovely card as usual and, of course, my favourite colours so if you pop over to my blog there is the perfect award waiting for you.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving this card very much Kim! Great colours too :D

    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a little something for you over on my chocolate kingdom!

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is gorgeous, love the colours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love this. How cute is your little image and love your colour combo.
    Brilliant.
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are so pretty I couldn't resist adding you to my inspirational blogs list :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh kimmie, this has to be a favourite,love everything about this one:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely colour combo Kim. I love it.

    Michele
    x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace