Thursday, 6 November 2008

All Boy !!!



Our DT brief this week at LOTV Challenge is Teenagers, Well I must say I had made my card in plenty of time, then when it came to photograph it today , do you think I could find it.... I had tidied me craft room again, well I shaln't be doing that in again in a hurry, can't find nowt!! Had to make another, very different from the original one, except the papers and image, I must say I didn't really like the 1st one, so just as well, it proberbly threw itself in the bin with a bit of luck...

The papers and image come from LOTV, The sentiment is Autumn leaves a set of six super duper sayings.. and yes they are wonky, it took me 20 mins and several bits of paper and cursing to realise....
Edited to say: I also stamped circles on the grey cardstock in versamark and stampin up set.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my blog candy and following my blog. This is a GREAT card. I love the greys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great male card Kim! Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this, great image and perfect papers.
    Love that sentiment.
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card for a teenager kimmie, i love it:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! What a great Job. Love this image!!! Love your colouring...Love this card!!
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, the colours work perfectly. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card kim - love this image, reminds me of my "sulky teenage son"

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Kim! A great image and the grey looks fab with those colours :D

    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey what a cool dude he is! I always get stuck on teens cards, thanks for the inspiration. Just as well we didn't meet up yest, I would have given you this bug hun. Hope Paul hav a great time? Sees you next week, Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great card Kim, I love the colour scheme too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great male card Kim,love your choice of papers and colours,and brilliant image,i haven't seen this one before...hope you've found your other card,
    Take care
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is fab Kim, great image and the papers are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card, just right for a teenage boy!!Needs his hair cut (like my son!) LOL Hazel xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. another fantastic card Kim hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card love the colours.
    hugs mx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace