Thursday, 7 August 2008

Pretty in Pink!!!

I don't know about you but I just love cards with a difference, mooching through some mags I found a diamond fold, now I have made the card with just one end done like this, but not two ends, and you know it were easier than it looked, I saw this one in making cards, i think the card was made by Lindsey Mason , not sure it don't say , but Lindsey's was made using Decoupage toppers. ( theres that technique again).... Well I decided to use embellishments, and I think I will try one with stamping, you really can use alsorts of technique with this kinda fold...

Anyhooss enough of my gabbling here's the card I have just made!!! All items can be bought from Craftsulove, the pack of gorgeous flowers are only £2.99 and wow you get loads, all different sizes too!! The brown flowers are bazzil wings that you get in a plastic jar... The sentiment is from a mini inkadinkado set... and brads are basic grey ones!!

13 comments:

  1. fabulous card. love your embellishments. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - I love cards with a difference and this one is brill.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kim!!! really love the pink and brown together!
    I have left something on my blog for you.
    Justine x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really original design, love the colour scheme and the gorgeous flowers ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is stunning, love it.

    I have left you a little something on my blog.

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kim and a very unusual fold, love the colours you have used :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fantastic Kin, what great design and colours. ;) :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really unusual card and it is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours.
    Beryl (bik59)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so different. love the colours your used. looks really complicated.
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous!! i love it:)


    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really clever and stunning card!

    Hugs

    Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace