Saturday, 2 August 2008

Little miss Sarah Kay.....

What a fab day today at craftsulove, had a great day and thankyou to the ladies who come all they way from Hull, Hope you had a safe journey home.....

Here is what I did today using the sarah kays and beautiful papers from the Angelique collection by Prima marketing, It's a doublesided paper, I glittered the flourish but the photo doesn't pick it up to well, all items used can be purchased from Craftsulove....
Oh and a little alota cowboy and girl thrown in too!!




8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Kim! I wish I'd come on that class ! June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Kim, I wish I had booked - the cards are really lovely.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards as always Kim. I just love your style and colouring technique, stunning. Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards again I wished I was on the class but could only stand and watch, How jealous was Smartie Pants

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like another great class. I love your style Kim
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Kim, all of them! I really love the one with the aperture :D

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Cowgirl, and the background is soooo cute!!

    hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby cards, i loves them all:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace