Thursday, 10 July 2008

Loving Sarah Kay, wanna do a something a bit different with the stamps......

Well why not come and join me in a two hour morning class at Craftsulove,on the 19th July I shall also be demoing them from 12.30 till 3pm....

I shall be stamping colouring and decoupage with a difference, using gorgeous new designs of patterned papers to bring those Sarah kays to life, a class not to be missed thats for sure, there are still a couple of places left.... I might even bring cake with me , now how about that..... If ya can't make the class (and you will be disappointed) then come a long to the demo...

Pop back in the next couple of days for a sneak preview, and it will be a sneak!!! Coz I am only gonna wet ya appetite (norty aren't I )... lol

Do come along Paula has such a friendly shop with a stunning array of products to drool over and buy.... be there or be Square!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ya know kimmie i'd be there in a flash if i lived closer but ya never know i might just turn up one of these weekends;-)

    Enjoy your class:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to come Kim, but I am away that weekend, boo hoo!!! Hope you have a good day at CUL!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gals are going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived closer. I would be there without a doubt, I've really taken to those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best with your classes today. I would have been there like a shot, but I've got to work :( A girl's gotta pay for her stash somehow ;)

    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Kim, I would have loved to come but had already planned to go out, hope you had a fab day and can't wait too see you next week

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace