Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Ismaki challenge #27 Fees/fairies

Well this Challenge I just had to do as the optional in the sketch is Fees/Fairies well I just lurves Fairies and me name is Fee!!! I thinks this is right up me street don't you!!! A fabulous sketch by Ismaki the Design team have made some fabulous Creations, and Debby4000 is a guest designer, do check out her card it's superb.....

I used the fabulous new papermania Naughty and Nice Christmas paper 6x 6 pack,, my new Patricia birthday cake from stamping bella and coloured the image using dovecraft brsh markers and waterbrush....The gorgeous pearl brad I got at Craftsulove, the white scallopped cardstock is a bazzill 12x12 already with holes in, I just cut down to size I needed, and is from The Glitter pot.... Finished it off with the must have glitter for fairies, but it's not dry yet so ya can't really see....



14 comments:

  1. Kim - this card is gorgeous, I love the tag peeking out from the scallop.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance to use fairies is good. I lurve them too. Didn't know Fee meant Fairies. Learn something new everyday.

    Fab colors and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,this is gorgeous kimmie, lovely fairy too:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is beautiful Kim! I must make a start on mine, I can't pass up a fairy challenge either :D

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! so very pretty Kimmie! Love it lots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card!!! so nice and girlie and pink!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow - nice card.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Kim, in my fav colours too!! Love your new header btw! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh fab creations Kim...and this is right up your street I`d say..have a lovely demo Day:)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. your header is gorgeous well Done to ANNA:)X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Kim! Great image and the colours and papers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exceptionally pretty card Kim, so girly :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace