Friday, 25 July 2008

Alota stamps at craftsulove birthday bash.....

Well folks am ever so sorry about non blogging this week, but I have been busy doing cards for tommorrows birthday bash at craftsulove, I shall be there with the demoing with the greats, StampingCaz, Wendy Horrod, Paula Pascal and Helen Meighan.

I am demoing the fabulous Alota Rubber Stamps , They are soooo cute....

I have some sneak peaks for ya, Oh they are sooooo bright, you may need ya sunglasses if you are coming along..lol I have used the doodlebug range of papers, I luv these, I luv that they are bright vivid fun colours, I chose them coz I feel they match the stamps personality..... I have also used different ranges of colouring techniques too......



8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the real thing tomorrow.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sneek peeks look fabby Kim, I wish I was coming to see you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a tease, especially as I can't make the birthday bash. Hope we will get to see all after the event.
    Luv Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a good day today Kim, hopefully I'll come along to one of your demo's soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for making the Elzybells design team - your cards are so beautiful you deserved it!

    Hope you have a great time playing with the Alota stamps today - wish I could be there but it's a bit far away for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh lovely!...those colours are soooo yummy!

    have a look at my blog if you can...there is something for you!

    chloe
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim
    cant wait to see the cards they look great and congratulations on the Elzybell DT my mam has just bought me a stamp from them so i can put my name on the back of my cards :)

    there is something for you on my blog
    hugs
    Holly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fabbie Day tommorrow Kimmie...I`m sure you will:)
    YThose stamps look great:)x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace