Friday, 27 June 2008

Red, White n Blue.......

Over at Stamp something the challenge is:

In honor of Independence Day next Friday, this week’s challenge is kicked up a notch and is a two part challenge:
Create something in red, white and blue and have it be ANYTHING BUT A CARD!

Well having been over to Sue at Susies Sunshine and seeing the fabby book she made, I thought come on girly get ya act together and make something other than a card, Something that I need and would make use of really, so I decided to decorate a tin I bought cheap in hobbycrafts, I need something to put me ever growing nellie collection in, and to be honest one tin ain't enough, but hey it's a start,.....

I didn't want anything fancy and too in ya face, and am loving that gorgeous magenta stamp, and the super sassy girly to..... Mind you since I covered it the lid no longer fits, not sure it fit in the first place really, well it were reduced to £2.99 from 8 quid, so what do I expect..... Still I think it looks quite nice anyway....

14 comments:

  1. Fab Kim!! love her so much and you've done a fabulous job on her :)

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! the tin is gorgeous and she is just adorable!

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And i likes it too kimmie,it's smashing, must get meself one of them magenta stamps.mind you i have just purchased 3 sarah kays from the G.Pot tonight..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thiniks this is fabulous Kim ..and I thinks all your cards are fabbie..Wow so may since I last popped over!!!
    Have a rather fab weekend:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this looks fab!! Those stamps are just so lovely, I feel I need some !!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kim! I'm very tempted by these
    girly stamps too :D

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tin kim! I love the colours and that image is so sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous. Love it. I could leave comments on all your things so will leave it here or else I'll be here all night. Let's just say I love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! It's fabulous!!

    Thank you for participating with us this week!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! this is fantastic!! Super tin!! thanks for joining us:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

    Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
    Regards.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this sweet little tin and I love the pattern combination too! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job! the tin is very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! That image is adorable and love your coloring. This is a great tin! Perfect for our challenge, thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace